Property Management and Development
Our current properties are listed below. As space within these properties changes frequently, please contact us for current vacancies, dimensions, and development options.
LaGrange Place, at 26 South LaGrange Road, is one of the most visible buildings in LaGrange. Originally the site of a Kresge Department Store, it is located in the heart of downtown LaGrange and sits on the key intersection of LaGrange Road and Calendar Street. A new facade was completed in 2001. The Building hosts recognizable regional tenant, Anderson’s Book Shop, and local favorites, Ceramic Art Café and Armand’s Pizza. The building has 15,000 square feet of rentable space.
Burlington Place, at One South LaGrange Road, is one of the most visible, dominant buildings in LaGrange. It is located on the major street, adjacent to the Metra Train Station. Built in 1913 to headquarter the LaGrange State Bank, the facade has been restored to its original splendor.
The street level offers a spectacular twenty-foot ceiling height with original elaborate ornamental ceilings. The second floor has a private foyer and offers an eleven foot ceiling height with a five foot attic that can be opened to attain a full sixteen foot ceiling. A full lower level completes the usable space. Among the recognizable national and regional tenants are Noodles & Company, Back Alley Burger, and CorePower Yoga. The building has 15,000 square feet of rentable space.
Five South LaGrange Road has great curb appeal at a strategic location. Built in 1901 for a major haberdashery, the entire building has been restored to its turn-of-the-century architectural charm. The second floor has been converted to loft space suitable for office or retail use.
The building has 4,500 square feet of rentable space.
Harris Place, at 38 South LaGrange Road, is at the major intersection of downtown LaGrange. This magnificent building, originally a Montgomery Ward Department Store, is a two-story building plus basement level underground parking.
Recognizable regional and local tenants are Cleo’s Boutique, Bella Bacino’s, and Bottle and Bottega. The building has 20,000 square feet of rentable space.
Originally the home of several automobile dealerships, the Hillgrove Center at 201 to 309 Hillgrove is a two-building center, incorporating 44,900 rentable square feet plus dedicated parking for employees and customers. It is located adjacent to the Metra Rail Station and downtown LaGrange.
Among the recognizable national and regional tenants are Coldwell Banker, Physiotherapy Associates, Little People’s Country Daycare, Breen’s Cleaners and DeSitter Tile and Stone Gallery, and Crest Furniture.
Catherine Court, at 17 and 19 North Catherine Avenue, was built in 1907 as a residential duplex and recently converted to commercial use. The character and charm of this turn-of-the-century building shows in every detail. It is outstanding for professional office or destination retail.
The building has approximately 3,000 square feet of rentable space, plus a 1,500 square foot storage basement..
Commerce Place, at 512 Burlington Ave, is in the West End district of La Grange, near the Stone Ave. Metra Train Station. Originally a film studio and bowling alley, the combined one and two-story building is now an ideal location for office use, offering suites from 250-4,000 square feet. The building has approximately 22,740 square feet of rentable space
Located just blocks from the Depot District in Berwyn, these condominiums are within walking distance from shopping, restaurants, and the Metra Station.
All condominiums are newly refurbished, including new stainless steel appliances, new kitchen cabinets and countertops, new tile work in the bathroom and kitchen.
"I’ve never found a team of people more dedicated to the community and the people they serve than Jerry Burjan and Burcor Properties. They truly believe that our success and the success of the community are their success. We are so lucky to have found a home in LaGrange with Burcor Properties."